Return Slips can be found on the back of your invoice. To print off a new form, please click on the PDF link below. This link contains shipping directions and other information required for returns. For early holiday shoppers please below for our 2022 Holiday Return Policy.
(Click above link to print)
- For boutique items, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt of the item to initiate a return. We cannot accept returns past the 7 day window. Please contact us as soon as possible to initiate a return. You will see this information at the top of your invoice, including language which reads DO NOT SEND THIS ITEM BACK TO COUNTRY CLUB PREP.
- Final Sale items are yours to keep. Due to reduced sale prices they are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit. Final Sale will be marked - FINAL SALE - on the product page.
- Women's Swimwear is Final Sale. For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on this category.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in the original condition.
- All returned items must meet the Return Deadlines listed below.
- Items received by our Return Department that do not meet the criteria listed on the Return Slip will not be processed.
- Customers are responsible for paying the shipping fees to have an item returned to our facility.
- Country Club Prep will pay for an exchange outbound shipping once per order number. After an order is returned and exchanged once, it may be returned a second time for a store credit only.
- Refunds: 45 Days: Must be received within 45 days of the original order date. Refunds will be applied to the original form of payment only. Once processed, refunds can take up to 10 business days to show on your bank account. Shipping fees are not refundable. If original form of payment is unavailable, a CCP Store Credit will be issued.
- Exchanges: 60 Days: Must be received within 60 days of the original order date. Exchanges must be of equal or lesser value. After an item has been exchanged once, it may be returned a second time for a store credit only.
- Store Credit: 90 Days: Must be received within 90 days of the original order date. Shipping fees not included. Store Credit Codes will expire after 5 years (with the exception of California Billing Address).
A return will not be processed by our staff without proof of delivery. In case a package is lost by the mail carrier, we recommend asking your carrier for a tracking number to keep on file until your return has been processed.
CCP must be notified of defective items prior to the return of such items and within 12 days of the mail delivery date. Notifications must be in the form of email to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the defect and the need of a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide a clear photo of the defect. If the item was damaged due to the mail carrier, please include a photo of the damaged package as well. All defective items must be unworn and unwashed. Country Club Prep does not provide warranties on products unless a warranty is extended to CCP by the products individual brand. Any defective, worn, or used items received by our Return Department without prior approval will not be processed. No exceptions will be made.
INCORRECTLY SHIPPED OR MISSING ITEMS:
For incorrectly shipped items or missing items, please email customerservice@countryclubprep identifying the incorrectly shipped or missing item and the item you did not receive.
2022 HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY: Begins October 26, 2022. Customers who order on or after October 26th will be able to return items up till January 10th for a refund (final sale are not returnable or exchangeable). All orders received after January 10th will be subjected to our regular deadlines above. No exceptions will be made on packages received by our staff after the 10th.